Dear Dance Colleagues,
I would like to personally invite you and your students to join us as we celebrate our 26th season at Dance Expressons.
Join us in...
PLYMOUTH MEETING PENNSYLVANIA, SUNDAY APRIL 9TH
PLYMOUTH WHITEMARSH HIGH SCHOOL
201 EAST GERMANTOWN PIKE
PLYMOUTH MEETING PA
**DUE TO SCHEDULING CONFLICTS, WE WILL NOT BE HOLDING OUR MT.LAUREL COMPETITION ON MAY 7TH. WE INVITE YOU TO ATTEND OUR APRIL 9TH COMPETITION IN PLYMOUTH MEETING, PA. PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE FOR AVAILABILITY.
Why should you continue reading this brochure and put Dance Expressions on your competition calendar?
HERE'S WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT...
- We are a ONE day competition which takes place on a Sunday. This makes your life so much easier because you and your dance families don't have to commit to an entire weekend of competition.
- We limit the amount of entries so that students perform at a reasonable hour. Our program is divided by age divisions and in most cases, awards are given at the end of each one.
- We offer three levels of competition: Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced.
- EVERY dancer receives a medal...Elite Gold, Gold, Elite Silver, Silver or Bronze. We award high score trophies to beginners, intermediate an advanced dancers in each age division and category. A trophy will be given to the overall high score winner in each age division and a cash award to the high score of the day. A "Special Awards" judge will acknowledge several dance teams throughout the day presenting them with ribbons.
- There are director's awards for Technical Excellence, Choreography, Sportsmanship and Emotional Presentations along with the Diane Drewitt Memorial Award.
- Your students will perform on a stage, which is great practice for your recital!
- We have a friendly and professional staff to assist you with everything from paperwork to costume changes.
- You can register online and most importantly...WE CARE!
Whether your studio has never participated in a competitive experience before or you have an award-winning dance team, Dance Expressions is suited to everyone! Mark your calendars today for two exciting days of competition.
Sunday April 9TH in Plymouth Meeting, PA
DEADLINE: February 25TH
We pride ourselves on our ability to bring top notch dance professionals together with hard-working teachers and students in a POSITIVE, STRESS-FREE ENVIRONMENT...one that allows students to confidently showcase their talent.
Join us to celebrate our 26th season of competitive performance. We look forward to seeing you there!